To develop and operate a sustainable network to securely exchange health information in western Pennsylvania.
To securely provide consistent, reliable information to care providers where they need it, when they need it, and how they need it.
- Improve quality of care and patient safety.
- Enhance the coordination of care through a provider-driven and patient-centered model.
- Facilitate just-in-time access to data across the care continuum, minimizing delays, and allowing clinicians to focus on patient care.
- Reduce redundancy, improve efficiency, and create value-added services.
- Engage patients and families in their health care.