Having immediate access to your patient’s health information the moment you need it is critical to providing the best possible patient care. It also helps your organization operate more efficiently, saving time and money for you and your patients. ClinicalConnect is committed to helping you improve care, reduce costs, and protect privacy.
- Creates a virtual “medical home” that makes critical health care information available electronically, where and when it is needed.
- Improves quality and patient safety by providing the right information in the right place at the right time.
- Enhances coordination of health care among providers.
- Makes public health and state data reporting easier and faster.
- Reduces the time needed to access patient records and frees you and your staff to spend more quality time with patients.
- Improves care while controlling costs by reducing duplicative services, medication problems, delays in care, and likelihood of medical errors.
- Simplifies billing and other administrative processes, thereby reducing operational costs and minimizing delays in payment.
- Helps meet Meaningful Use criteria and qualifies for electronic health record (EHR) incentives.
- Complies with security standards upheld by HIPAA
- Enhances privacy and security better than a paper records system.
Providers that are interested in receiving more information about the ClinicalConnect network, including potential membership, should direct all inquiries to contact@clinicalconnectHIE.com